The International Nurse Specialist Group-Cystic Fibrosis
Introduction to the INSG-CF
The International Nurse Specialist Group-Cystic Fibrosis is committed to setting high standards of nursing practice, promoting continuing professional education and nursing research. Our group has established links with the medical and research community in order to promote wellness and provide quality nursing care for people affected by Cystic Fibrosis.
- To set and promote high standards of nursing practice in the treatment of persons with Cystic Fibrosis.
- To promote advocacy for individuals affected by CF.
- To promote research and development in nursing for patients with CF.
- To share information and knowledge of nursing practice in the treatment of patients with CF.
- To provide a communication network among nurses in CF care world-wide.
- To promote continuing professional education in CF care.
- To represent CF nursing worldwide.
Join the INSG-CF
Any Registered Nurse, world-wide, who is actively working in, or affiliated with the care of adults or children with Cystic Fibrosis can apply for membership.
For the purposes of our group, the term "Cystic Fibrosis Clincial Nurse Specialist" is equivalent to any title used to denote a Registered Nurse who cares for persons with Cystic Fibrosis on a regular basis.
How to join
Complete and send the application form. Your details will not be passed on to a third party without your permission.
You can download the application form under the "Associated Documents" box, fill it in and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation and acceptance will be returned by email.
Information & Contacts